The Expo Zone in Sea Otter Europe welcomes to the established and newly-created brands.
If you represent a cycling brand (MTB, road, urban, E-Bike, Dirt and Trial), an accessories companies, a brand related to cyclist through health, nutrition or tourism, or you are another event as well: you will find your place in the Expo Zone in Sea Otter Europe.
Free entrance to the Festival
- Paddock format, around the Pavilion Girona Fontajau, next to the start line of the competitive events, and close to the activities and exhibition area.
- Salon format, in the Pavilion Girona Fontajau . In the central track, next to the race office and the accreditation area.
· 20% discount: Early bird promotion till 31th December 2016.
· Without discount: the stand will only we reserved with the payment of the 50%. The 50% remaining must be paid before the 2nd April 2017.
· Annulment: Must be done before th 2nd April 2017, and the 50% paid will not be repaid.
· LAST day to reserve / pay: The last day to reserve your stand in the Expo Zone and its payment is the 2nd April 2017. Beyond this day any new reserve won’t be accepted.
· Invoice: Your invoice will be issued with the reception of the filled application document, signed and send to email@example.com
Services to hire
· Electricity: Light box de 2,2Kw single-phase / Light box 4,4kW three-phase + neutral (1 output) with a plug: € 120
· Test Zone: Test Zone is only in the outdoor zone. In the indoor area brands will be able to show the bikes, but test groups won’t be allowed to entry to the pavilion.
· Stands distribution: The brands are distributed in different zones. Those are defined as bicycle brands, accessories, health, nutrition, tourism, stores and events. The location will be declared in function of the m2 contracted and of the zone’s themes.
· Stands location: All stands will be located in the visitor’s way, guaranteeing the maximum visibility
· Safety: The Expo Zone will be closed by a fence. The security is guaranteed all day during the event. The Sea Otter Europe direction are not responsible of the thefts occurred during the event.