Accompanying the honouree, up to 30 cyclists will form the starting grid, with, among others, the likes of Tour de France and Vuelta a España winners, stage winners of Grand Vueltas, such as Joaquim ‘Purito’ Rodríguez, Óscar Pereiro, Roberto Heras, Ángel Vicioso, Àngel Edo, Egoi Martínez, Joan Horrach, Ibon Zugasti, and many others participating to pay tribute to Losada.
A magnificent show of speed, which looks set to be a genuine spectacle for all those attending Sea Otter Europe Costa Brava-Girona, who will get the opportunity to see their idols in action.
The Criterium will consist of two races:
- An initial point-scoring round in which cyclists will accumulate points depending on the position they are in when they pass the finish line on each lap.
- And a second elimination round in which one cyclist will be eliminated per lap until the podium is complete.
- Date: 1 June
- Distance: close 800m circuit
- Start: from 18h to 19h
- Location: Rambla de Xavier Cuga
- Bib number distribution: Inside the pavilion – Saturday the 1st from 16,00 to 18,00H
- They will be able to participate only and exclusively to the runners invited by the organization.
- At 18:00h will start the discipline by points, ending at 18: 20h.
- At 18: 30h twill start the ELIMINATION , ending at 19:00h
- At 19:30h award ceremony.
- Gift: Casademont pack