Nous aimons les traditions, nous aimons le MTB Classic!
Nom du test: VTT classique
Date: Samedi 23 septembre 2023
Lieu: MTB CLASSIC (à l’arche de Continental Super Cup Massi)
Catégorie : modèles vtt classiques
L’INSCRIPTION COMPREND :
- Droit de participer au MTB CLASSIC
- Entrée sur le site du festival
- Chronométrage (sans puce, mais chrono manuel avec classement)
- Parcours entièrement balisé
- Assistance médicale (Services médicaux et ambulance)
- Aire de lavage des vélos avec hydro-nettoyeurs à l’arrivée
- Cadeau commémoratif du test (cadeau)
- Fournitures d’arrivée (liquide)
A PRENDRE EN COMPTE
- This is a non-competitive race.
Art. 1 – The MTB Classic is a classic mountain bike race. The MTB Classic is a competitive event that will take place on a 4.5-km Cross Country circuit. The MTB Classic is organised by the Club Deportivo Bike Catalunya, within the Sea Otter Europe festival.
Art. 2.- The MTB Classic will officially start on Saturday 23/09/23 at 3.30 pm at the arch of the Continental Super Cup Massi (in the green area of Fontajau Pavilion) as part of Sea Otter Europe.
Art. 3.- Right of registration.
- Opening and closing of registration: Registration will open on 25/09/23 at 12 pm and will remain open until 20/09/23 at 23.59. Registration is personal and non-transferable and implies acceptance of all the articles in these regulations.
- Registration fee: free of charge. Registration includes: the right to participate in the MTB Classic, entry to the festival site, a race bib, timing (manual timing with ranking instead of a chip), fully-marked route, medical assistance (medical services and ambulance), bicycle washing area, commemorative event gift and refreshments at the finish line (liquid).
- Bib pick up: 23/09/2023: 10 am–3 pm, inside Fontajau pavilion. To collect your bib number you MUST present your National ID or Foreigners’ ID document.
- How to register. Registration will be made through the Ticketoci payment gateway. Registration is free of charge, but participants must register so that they are insured in case of an accident.
- Participant responsibility. Participation in the race is at the participant’s own risk and responsibility. When registering, the participant declares that they are physically fit to take part in the race.
Art. 4.- An AMP (Advanced Medical Post) will be made available during the race by the organisers.
Art. 5.- The event must be carried out on classic bicycles (bicycles dating from before 1996, included). Otherwise it will not be possible to take part in the race.
Art. 6.- The organisers shall not be responsible for any accident that the participant may cause or fall victim to. Participants must be covered by the accident insurance included in registration.
The organisers shall also not be jointly liable for any expenses or debts incurred by participants during the event, or for any loss or damage to bicycles or other equipment belonging to the participants.
The participant exempts the organisers from any liability for loss or damage to personal belongings for any reason whatsoever.
Art. 7.- The organisers guarantee full compliance with regulations on the protection of personal data and, in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, the participant is informed and gives their consent to their data being incorporated into the organiser’s existing automated files and to their processing for use in relation to the execution of administrative and commercial procedures and other activities by the organiser.
Art. 8.- The organisers reserve the right to make appropriate modifications if they deem them necessary for any reason. Likewise, they reserve the right of admission.
Art. 9.- Image rights. Acceptance of these regulations implies without fail that the participant authorises the organisers of the MTB Classic to record all or part of their participation in the event; gives their consent for them to use their image for the promotion and dissemination of the event in all its forms (radio, press, video, photo, internet, posters, media, etc.), and cedes all rights relating to its advertising and commercial development, which they deem as necessary, without the right to receive any monetary compensation whatsoever. This article also extends to photographs.
Art. 10.- Registering for this event implies the acceptance of these regulations and the waiver of all rights against the organisers, including the waiver of any legal action that may arise from participation in the event.