Sea Otter Europe Costa Brava Girona is beginning to take shape with confirmation from a whole host of brands from the sector who do not want to miss out. Sea Otter Europe 2019 is the leading event for showcasing products to cyclists attending the festival.

Girona will become the capital of cycling from 31 May to 2 June and, therefore, we thought you might like to know which brands have confirmed their presence so far.

With all these brands, 85% of the Expo Zone has already been taken up. So the brands that have not yet confirmed their attendance at Sea Otter Europe Costa Brava Girona have increasingly less time to do so, as it is expected that the remaining 15% will be filled up in no time at all.

Sea Otter Europe Costa Brava Girona is the festival that all cycling fans want to attend, as confirmed by the figures of the last edition: 50,000 visitors and more than 5,000 participants in sporting events. Get set for three days to remember that won’t disappoint.