10 reasons for attending cycling fairs and choosing Sea Otter Europe in 2021
We all know that trade shows, cycling fairs and sport events are a key fixture for brands to help them pursue and achieve their annual goals. They can be one of the most rewarding forms of marketing if approached with the right strategy. But how should brands organise their events calendar this year? Is it still worth it despite the travel restrictions? Which are the ones to attend now that most of them have been rescheduled and are now concentrated in the autumn?
At Sea Otter Europe we want to clear up some of the doubts that brands may have when deciding on their calendar for the year ahead.
All you need to do is read the first reason to see that trade shows pay off when it comes to achieving a ROI. And to follow up we’ve got nine other reasons why Sea Otter Europe is the place to be this year.
1.IT ENRICHES AND TRANSFORMS OUR INDUSTRY
- Meet and connect with potential customers
- Attend to and strengthen your relationship with existing customers
- Expand your perspective of the industry by learning about its latest developments
- Optimise your sales and lead generation strategy
- Meet new companies with whom you can generate synergies
- Close deals with new clients during the show
- Strengthen (or establish) your brand
- B2C opportunities: holding conversations and getting feedback
- See what your competitors are up to
- Expand your database of sales leads
2. THE LARGEST BIKE TEST PROGRAMME WITH A DEMO FLEET OF AROUND 500 BIKES OF ALL TYPES
Bikes from 30 different brands will be available for testing, and parts and accessories can also be tried out. More than 3,000 test rides took place in 2019 on special tracks designed for all categories and levels.
3. MORE THAN 420 BRANDS, DISTRIBUTED ACROSS ALMOST 200 STANDS, SPANNING AN AREA OF 30,000 M2
The best brands in the industry attend the festival for an infinite number of reasons, however, one thing they always highlight is the support that a festival of this kind represents for brands in terms of the client’s final decision. Although online sales are growing exponentially, customers still need good references and information as well as the chance to see and test out models.
4. 6,100 PEOPLE FROM 50 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES ENJOY THE SPORTING EVENTS FOR BOTH PROFESSIONALS AND AMATEURS
An outstanding full sporting programme that includes authentic cycling routes around the Girona region and the Costa Brava: road races, XCO, marathon, gravel, e-bikes and more and, new to this edition, Sea Otter Europe will be hosting the fifth round of the WES e-bike world cup!
5. THE FUTURE OF CYCLING STARTS AT SEA OTTER EUROPE
The future is about awareness. Cycling has a great impact on society, yet there are areas in which the industry is still struggling, such as environment impact, production systems and the post-pandemic landscape and urban mobility, among others.
We see this as a responsibility, which is why we have added it to our festival schedule in order to promote awareness and become part of the solution through SEA OTTER CONFERENCES, a discussion platform created by the organizers.
6. THE EVENT TAKES PLACE IN GIRONA – COSTA BRAVA, KNOWN FOR BEING A CYCLISTS PARADISE
The location where the event takes place, Girona and Costa Brava, is a region recognised all over the world as a cycling paradise. Despite the pandemic, it continues to be an international destination with a growing number of foreign visitors.
7. AN AREA FOR ACTIVITIES AND SPORTING EVENTS AS LARGE AS THE EXPO ZONE
Sea Otter is the cycling festival par excellence where people come to enjoy cycling at its best whether they are a high-level athlete or just want to have fun on two wheels as part of their lifestyle. A target audience through which you can get new information and have great conversations with.
8. A WELL-CONNECTED DESTINATION
Excellent land, sea and air connections including two airports, a high-speed train station, and motorway access, Girona is a city well prepared to host you and make your stay as easy as possible.
9. AN OUTDOOR EVENT EQUALS A SAFER EVENT
Sea Otter Europe takes place in a large open area which makes it easier to comply with health and safety protocols and measures. Moreover, the organisers will implement measures and protocols based on the pandemic’s evolution, always in conjunction with the local authorities.
10. AN EVENT WITH 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Being part of Sea Otter means being part of an international community with more than 30 years of experience. The journey began in the United States with the Sea Otter Classic, which soon became a leading global event on the radar of a multitude of different brands. There are now various Sea Otter Festivals around the globe including in Australia, Canada and Europe.
These are some of the reasons why we propose to continue betting on cycling fairs and trade shows. If we have convinced you and you want to join Sea Otter Europe 2021, you can contact our sales team to solve any questions you might have or to find the best place for your brand. Contact us HERE!