Sea Otter Europe is a benchmark cycling festival thanks, among others, to the exciting sport events scheduled in its programme year after year. Next edition Sea Otter Europe will take place in Girona (Spain) from May 31st to June 2nd and Lazer will contribute in a significant way to make a great festival again in 2019 with the Lazer Century Gravel Journey.
With the start line scheduled on Saturday, June 1 at 9:00 am, Lazer Century Gravel Journey is a unique occasion to celebrate the centennial of the oldest helmet manufacturer in the world. Only 100 lucky riders will participate in this gravel event, created as an opportunity to enjoy the most of the bike through incredible landscapes in Girona.
Lazer Century Gravel Journey will run through a circular route around Les Guilleries, an exciting, forested and mountainous region close to Girona city that will meet the most ambitious expectations of every participants.
All of them will be provided with the new Lazer Century Team Shimano helmet, a limited edition specifically developed to celebrate this centennial, a unique design that comes with all the technology and expertise gathered by Lazer during a hundred years of history. The event will count with the technical assistance of Shimano, so every participant can focus on enjoying their ride to the fullest.
100 years of history, 100 kilometres and 100 lucky riders. Lazer Century Gravel Journey is a unique opportunity to enjoy gravel with a historical brand.
- Day: Saturday – June 1, 2019
- Time: 9 am
- Place: Fontajau Pavilion, Sea Otter Europe Europe Girona Costa Brava
- Start line: Avinguda del President Josep Tarradellas i Joan, 22-24 – 17007 Girona
- Total distance: 100 km
- Aproximate time for first participants: 5 hours
- Dirt tracks rate: 48% (46 km of gravel tracks)
- Cumulative elevantion gain: 1,700 m
- Solid/liquid refreshments: Km 28, 44, 78 and 100
- Participants are requested to take their own GPS device
- Lazer Century Team Shimano limited edition helmet + welcome pack (Lazer cap, Centennial T-Shirt, beer cup).
- Medical assistance
- 2 liquid refreshments
- 1 solid/liquid refreshment (late full breakfast at traditional cottage located in Sant Hilari Sacalm)
- 1 liquid/solid refreshment on arrival
- Shimano technical assistance
- Mechanical staff
- Assistance at refreshment points (Shimano materials)
- Assistance at ticket picking point (computer and track gpx available)
Numbers picking point will be located at Lazer booth on Friday May 31st from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm and at Sea Otter registration point on Saturday June 1st from 7,30 am to 8,30 am.
- 100,00€ (VAT and insurance included).
- Registrations at ticketoci.net.